Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Project That Never Was (Part 6)

Continuing my coverage today of a big project that I worked on back in 2008. The project died before it ever saw completion and the work I produced for it has remained sealed away every since. ...until NOW. Please keep in mind while I can now share my work I can not divulge any other details regarding the project. If you missed any of this series of posts, you can see them here: PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4, PART 5, PART 6, and PART 7.

Today for the sixth installment I have for you two of my favorite pieces from the project, 'Fire Head' and 'Super Fire Head'. I really liked how the armor turned of and there is just something about their legs that I really liked and had a lot of fun drawing... THEY HAVE HOOVES! The floating 'specter of death' skull head wreathed in fire is not to bad either! I wonder what got 'Super Fire Head' all riled up that he popped his seams? Before I say to much, bring on the monsters...

'Fire Head' Turnaround
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast

'Super Fire Head' Turnaround
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast

That's all for another installment of unreleased monsters that I can't really talk about! I have only one more pair of monsters left to share with you from this project. Stop back by in the near future to see the last of the monsters!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment