Friday, December 2, 2011

The Project That Never Was (Part 5)

Continuing my coverage today of a big project that I worked on back in 2008. The project died before it ever saw completion and the work I produced for it has remained sealed away every since. ...until NOW. Please keep in mind while I can now share my work I can not divulge any other details regarding the project. If you missed any of this series of posts, you can see them here: PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4, PART 5, PART 6, and PART 7.

In this fifth installment of turnarounds I have for you 'Hammer Bro' and 'Gun Bro'. These were big bruiser types and were really fun to work on. 'Hammer Bro' was based a lot on concept work done for the project while 'Gun Bro' was let to me to design and flesh out. Before I say to much, bring on the monsters...

'Hammer Bro' *SMASH* Turnaround
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast

'Gun Bro' *PEW PEW PEW* Turnaround
© 2008 Wizards of the Coast

That is all for another installment of a project I can't really talk about. Next time I bring you more from the project I will be bringing you two of my favorite designs from the project!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday for something special and new! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. These are really cool. It's a shame they never saw the light of day but at least you can show off the artwork now. :)

    ReplyDelete