Friday, November 18, 2011

Hymns and Wretched Offerings to the Golden Ones - Now Available!

A little while ago I told you about Jim Pavelec's upcoming book, Hymns and Wretched Offerings to the Golden Ones (there was a cool kickstarter and everything!). Well the book is not out and it is totally awesome! While I Illuxcon I was able to get my copies and it is jam backed with lots of great art and verse. It is even now available on Amazon!

The cover of "Hymns and Wretched Offerings to the Golden Ones"

Since the book is now out I thought I would share with you the pieces that I contributed to the book. Jim did an open call for demonic themed art and I was more then happy to submit work that I had that would fit the bill. In the end I had three pieces in the book and I am still thrilled to be part of Jim's project. Enough talk, bring on the monsters...

Retract - © 2011 Christopher Burdett

Community - © 2011 Christopher Burdett

Demon redesign 02 - © 2011 Christopher Burdett

As a reminder, here is a short list of the other artist that contributed to the book: Allen Williams, Allison Theus, Davi Blight, Jim Pavelec, Kim Feigenbaum, Mike Corriero, Mike May, Shreya Shetty, William B. Hand, Sam Araya, Paul Komoda, and Bob Eggleton. With a list like this, what are you waiting for? Go out and get yourself a copy today!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment