Friday, October 7, 2011

Yes, Virginia, there are meeting notes

Just a quick post today since there is far to much wackiness to deal with. From the back pocket I have some more meeting notes. When in doubt grab those little monsters on little sheets of yellow paper.

As always, before you pass judgment, this is how I take notes in meetings and you should not think I am not paying attention. Active hands means active brain... or something... anyway, on with the monsters...

Sad monster snorts sadly to itself while thinking sad thoughts.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Unimpressed bird is unimpressed.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday for more blogtastic fun! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment