Monday, October 10, 2011

Monsters of Gen Con have their day

For a number of reasons this is going to be a busy week for me so I think it will be a week of drawings here on the blog. There are some exciting things on the horizon, but for this week the blog is going to be black and white.

Gen Con has come and gone months ago but I still have a couple of monsters sitting around that I drew while at the convention. One of them you may have seen as a photo of my sketchbook, but the other has yet to make it's debut. They both seem to have one eye, pointing legs, and tentacles...

Sometimes the tentacles are on top.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Sometimes the tentacles are on the bottom.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

That is all or a busy Monday, see you back here for a busy Wednesday and some more drawings! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment