Friday, August 5, 2011

Gen Con 2011 - Day 1

Day 1 has already become a blur of memories. It seemed like a huge day of manning the booth was ahead of me and then in a flash the day had finished. Not sure what I had expected, but the day was sure filled with surprises. It was really interesting to see how people reacted and what they reacted to. The predictable unpredictability! Now on with the images of the day…

Gen Con 2011 booth version 2.0. Stronger, faster… more agressive.

The row that we cap is all set up and ready for the frost day of the con. Everyone is getting their game aces on… RAWR!

Despite my best efforts I actually sold a couple of things my first day. Let see if I can keep it up…

I was asked to make some art of a dice bag. Every year the dice bags are auctioned off and the money goes to charity. The auction will take place later in the weekend. This was super fun to do!

My first con commission! Wanted a monkey, so he got a monkey with TENTACLES! Because everything is made better with tentacles!

Facing out into the con I got to see some of the most interesting people all day long!

That is all for Day 1! Day 2 stretches out before me and I am ready to experience it in all it's glory, see you back here tomorrow for images of all the fun! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment