Friday, July 22, 2011

Getting ready for Gen Con 2011 - What's in the box?!

Another strange big box showed up at the house... what could it be? Could it be a surprise for Gen Con? ...I say knowingly... Let's have a look at what surprises it might contain!

That is a much bigger box then the last one that showed up.

Well, I guess some sheets of paper make a good and protective packing material.

HOLY COW! Look at the huge stacks of books in there!

creatura libri 2, who would have ever imagined such a thing?!

Just look at all those monsters! Page after page of monsters!

And this time around not just monsters created for myself, but monsters created for some of my clients such as Fantasy Flight Games, Paizo Publishing and Wizards of the Coast!

Now there are two great ways to get 32 pages drawings of my creatures, monsters and things with tentacles! That is over 60 pages of monster drawings in two handy collections!

creatura libri 2 contains drawings as of yet unseen by anyone as well as production drawings that I have never released yet! I am happy with how creatura libri turned out, I am even more so pleased with the quality of creatura libri 2. I will have copies of both creatura libri and creatura libri 2 as well as Pandas 1-36 available at Gen Con. As with the first book, creatura libri 2 has space in the front so that I can personalize it with an original drawing if you so choose. If you are not attending Gen Con or Illuxcon this year you will have to be a little patient, but eventually copies of creatura libri 2 will be available to everyone.

If you are attending Gen Con, you can be the envy of your friends and enemies by being one of the first to own your very own copy of creatura libri 2! See you there!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment