Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Now available at my local mall...

Since May of last year I have had framed prints on display and for sale at a local gaming store, Gamescape. Some months back they moved into a much larger indoor mall storefront and my prints followed with the move. I have updated and changed out stock from time to time, but now that the prints are in such a high traffic area there has been a lot more interest in them.

Prints on display at Gamescape! Gotta buy them all!

It is nice to have my prints right next to the related merchandise that the target audience is interested in buying. Happy that you got a Sahuagin miniature in your booster pack? Here, buy a print of a Sahuagin Priest. Did your Gamma World players just get devoured by a giant mutant beast? Here, buy a Anglerphant print to remember the occasion.

Hey! Yeah, you... Target Demographic, get over here and look at me!

I have been meaning to get some pictures of all this to post here for a while now. It was a little crazy the first time walking by the store and seeing the prints in the front window. I am told they do get people's attention... though I am not sure if that is in a good way or a bad way. I want to extend a huge thanks to everyone at Gamescape for their continued support and interest in my work!

While in the food court of Tallahassee Mall be sure to stop by Gamescape and check out everything they have to offer... including my prints!

That is all for another exciting day on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment