Friday, April 1, 2011

More Meeting Notes

My week began with a bang and ended with a thud. I guess I should count myself lucky and be grateful for that bang, but that is another conversation all together. With this in mind as well as several other factors I am keeping a low profile today and have for you some new meeting notes. I have been in a lot of meetings lately.

As always, before you pass judgment, this is how I take notes in meetings and you should not think I am not paying attention. Active hands means active brain... or something... anyway, on with the monsters...

The otter snake is the newest luxury pet.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

All I know is that I am pretty sure its bite will hurt.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Not sure why but my monsters seem to really desire cupcakes...
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments: