Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My 2011 Convention Schedule

Want to know where you can find me in 2011 to lavish me with adoration and praise? Well you are in luck because there are three conventions I will be definitely attending this year! I will be crawling out from under my rock to petal my wears and rub elbows with my peers and I can't wait! First up for the year is...

Gen Con
August 4-7 in Indianapolis, the best four days in gaming and a nexus point for all things gaming. I attended last year for the first time on the persistent encouragement from the folks at WIP Podcast, and I was hooked. After practicing at much smaller venues, this will be my first go at setting up at a convention of this size for the entire duration of the event. Really looking forward to this one. I will have loads more information on this as we get closer to the event. Hope to see you there!

Illuxcon
November 3-6 in Altoona, this is the penultimate artist event of the year. This will be my third Illuxcon and I wouldn't miss it for the world. Artists at all levels of experience and specialty can be found here and are quick with advice and encouragement. Like last year I will be setting up in the Showcase event which is like a mini convention within Illuxcon where those not showing in the main gallery can display work. More on this as we get closer to the event. Expect my usual in depth blog coverage of the event! Hope to see you there!

Atlanta Comic Con
December 3-4 in Atlanta. I have been invited to be a guest at the Atlanta Comic Con this year! Not really sure what to expect, but I bet it will be a convention with... comics, pop culture objects, James Marsters and me. This will be my first comic con appearance and I looking forward to it being a fun time. I have attended plenty of comic cons as an attendant, this should be interesting! At least this will give me an opportunity to meet Shadowwolf. More on this as we get closer to the event. Hope to see you there!

If more events get added to my schedule you will hear about it first here!

That is all for today, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris! I'm looking forward to seeing you at Illuxcon again, maybe we'll even be neighbors.

    ReplyDelete