Friday, February 4, 2011

Lovecraft Creature Lab book - ArtOrder

If you happened to miss the news over at The ArtOrder, the second of the ArtOrder books is now available through Blurb. Lovecraft Creature Lab features 40 pages of tentacled scaly hairy Elder God horror! This is a must have for any Lovecraft fan or those just into monsters and macabre creatures.

Lovecraft Creature Lab NOW AVAILABLE!

And if a book of monsters is not enough... this book of monsters features one of the monsters that I created for the challenge, a Deep One. I recently received my copy in the mail and it sure is a great looking book! Not only did everyone do a bang up job with their designs, but Aaron Miller did a great job putting it all together in creating the book!

The HAWTNESS that is page 16!

Did someone say blasphemous fish frog? RAWR!
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Be sure to head over to the ArtOrder bookstore on Blurb to see what the artist of the ArtOrder community have to offer. I look forward to seeing the next of the ArtOrder books to be released! Now if they would only do a book for the Mutation Nation Challenge...

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday for (HOPEFULLY) the exciting return of an old tradition! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

3 comments: