Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy BLOG-a-versary!

Two years and 334 post ago I started this blog! How the time just flies by! As always when I hit these milestones I am shocked by the fact that I have kept this blog going and awed by the support, comments and encouragement that you all give back to me for all my efforts.

Many many thanks to you all on this anniversary and I hope that I continue to provide interesting and relevant post regarding the ups and downs of my life as an artist. Three posts a week always seems like a lot, but I have continued to make it happen each week.

As tradition dictates, I need to now post a panda drawing to mark this milestone. Today I have one that I recently completed. It follows on the theme of bad pandas causing havoc around the world. I guess it has been a very panda filled week! Thanks again to you all for stopping by, here is to the start of another year on the blog!

© 2011 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week here on the blog, I will see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment