Monday, January 3, 2011

Starting off with a stumble...

Is it 2011 already? When did that happen? ...Oh, probably sometime in the last ten day that I spent on my back sick. Blew right through my holiday vacation and all that time I was going to put toward getting caught up on deadlines and personal projects. Oh well... I am just ten days further behind, worse things have happened. I had a lot planned for the blog this week and was too sick to get any of it done. Bare with me as I try to get caught up and back on track. This week might be a little light as I get my ducks in a row. To not leave you empty handed, I have a panda for you... he is sad about discovering a tentacle in his soup...

© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Hopefully everything will be back on track very soon! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment