Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TeeFury shirt - TODAY ONLY!

TODAY IS THE DAY! Go to TEEFURY NOW! My shirt is available and will only be sold until midnight tonight (EST).

Mock up from TeeFury of what to expect when your shirt arrives!

Blending In
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

At $9 a shirt and shipping starting at only $2 there are not many reasons not to pick one up! If you missed the like above, you can get to TeeFury HERE. Once it hits midnight the shirt is gone and will not be offered again from TeeFury. This is your chance to get my art on your shirt.
Thanks to everyone that has already purchased and to all who have yet to buy! Feel free to spread the word!

That is all for today. Make sure you stop by TeeFury! I will be back on Friday with something new. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment