Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My first TeeFury shirt (SOON!)

Those of you who follow my Facebook Fan Page have already heard the whispers...

I am pleased to announce that I will have my first shirt available through TeeFury on October 13th! Mark your calendars! I will be previewing the actual design next Wednesday, Oct 6th. What I can tell you today is that a monster will adorn the shirt... but I am sure you figured that out already. I will leave you with this teaser image that has little to nothing to do with the actual shirt.

Not shown to scale or in production colors... What could it be?!

For those of you unfamiliar with TeeFury, they sell one shirt a day and it is only for sale for that 24 hour block of time and then it is gone. I will have more on this next week and do not worry, I will be ever vigilante in reminding EVERYONE about this. I will insure you know about this!

That is all for today. I will be back with some pencil on paper on Friday. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment