Thursday, August 26, 2010

WiP Podcast Episode 16

You should head on over and check out WiP Podcast #16. They have a great round table interview from Gen Con (that I was a part of!) as well as a great post Gen Con look at what the good folks at WiP came away with from this years premiere gaming convention. Some great thoughts on setting up for the con, what to bring and some great resources for prints. What more could you ask for?

So, just to clarify... RUN, don't walk on over and give a listen to WiP Podcast #16! I would like to give a special shout out to Jeff & Caroline Himmelman and Peter & Anna Mohrbacher for egging me on to come to Gen Con this year. If not for their encouragement I most likely would have let another year slip by. It was super awesome to meet them and I can't wait to get back to Gen Con next year and to have a booth of my own!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment