Friday, August 13, 2010

Rocky Horror DERBY Show Poster (and more)

Tomorrow, August 14th, Tallahassee's own Capital Punishment will be going up against the Brevard County Molly Rogers in some awesome roller derby action! Once again I created the poster for the Tallahassee Rollergirls. As with the derby poster I created a few months back, my work does not stop with just the poster. There are a few variations that I need to make to cover the needs of TRG...

Rocky Horror DERBY Show poster (11 x 17)
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Rocky Horror DERBY Show handout (8.5 x 11)
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Rocky Horror DERBY Show handout (8.5 x 11)
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Rocky Horror DERBY Show mini handout (4up on 8 x 10)
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Rocky Horror DERBY Show brochure cover
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Once again there will be a limited edition t-shirts available at the bout featuring the poster art. I hope the shirts are printed as nicely as they were for the last bout because I was really happy with how they turned out. I will be sure to share the shirts with you once I get then in hand.

*WHEW* Between Gen Con, my Ninja Mountain interview and Dungeon Magazine I have been posting everyday since last Friday! Time for a few days off, good thing the weekend is ahead of us. Fear naught! I will be back here on Monday with another new post for your eyes. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment