Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pathfinder GameMastery Guide (part 4)

Continuing the coverage of my pieces from the Pathfinder GameMastery Guide I bring you two pieces that are near and dear to me. If you missed my previous posts, you can see them here: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. I try not to put myself directly into my work when it comes to reference but sometimes it can't stopped. Sometimes I am assigned a piece that simply screams that I must be the reference for it. Sometimes it seems that the assignment was given to me because it was the role I was meant to play in life. Today I have for you the Village Idiot and a Street Beggar...

Village Idiot
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

Street Beggar
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

When in doubt, add a pig to it. Words to live by. When I got the assignment I knew I was destined to be the Village Idiot. I knew it was the role for me in a medieval fantasy game filled with magic and monsters. All I can say is I tried to not make him look exactly like me. Hopefully I succeeded. After being a cool Mercenary my wife was not too thrilled about being the Street Beggar. In the end she helped out and I made sure it didn't look like her.

That's all for another Wednesday. I will be back here on Friday with the final pieces of work that I did for the Pathfinder GameMastery Guide. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment