Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pathfinder GameMastery Guide (part 3)

This post was suppose to go up yesterday. I wrote it ahead of time and everything, but it still is going up late. For the last several days I have been in Kentucky at a family event and getting on the road yesterday morning in preparation of a 14 hour drive just didn't allow me a chance to post it until now. So here it is, a day late...

Starting the week off right with more from the Pathfinder GameMastery Guide! If you missed them, be sure to check out my previous posts from this book: Part 1 and Part 2. There is no better way to start the week off then with devils and demon lords. Today I bring you a favorite feathered fiend and everybody's favorite monster Hell babe…

Pazuzu
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

Ymeri, Queen of the Inferno
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

Good ole Pazuzu. Can't go wrong with a big scary scorpion tailed bird man demon creature. My wife thinks were should have named one of our cats Pazuzu. It definitely fits his demeanor. This was the first piece that I completed for this book and the only one that required any revisions. All for the better I am glad to say.

That's all for today. I will be back here on Wednesday with the closest thing to a self portrait I have been able to achieve. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment