Monday, July 12, 2010

Pathfinder GameMastery Guide (part 1)

The start of a new week and the start of new work from a new project! Today I bring you the first installment of my work on the Pathfinder GameMastery Guide. Starting it all off is a Genie and a mimic that both appeared in a section about rewards...

Reward - Genie
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

Reward - Mimic
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

Okay, before you start saying, "Hey, you showed us that Mimic already, what gives?", that was a special preview from the Paizo blog and this is the official release on my blog. This time the image is bigger for your enjoyment. Also, since I did so many pieces for this book I figured it would be easier to just post everything instead of having you fish through links to the pieces that were previously previewed.

I worked on these fresh on the heels of my work on Talisman: Highland and had a blast on them. Still really happy with how the Mimic turned out. As I mentioned previously, on paper the mimic piece didn't jump out at me, but once I started working on it I really got into it. I think it might be one of my favorites from the project.

See you back here on Wednesday for part 2! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment